Defective Products Liability Attorney
in Mobile, Alabama
We Fight for the Legal Rights and Financial Interests of Consumers in Mobile
At Roger Varner Injury Law, our Mobile consumer protection attorney is a skilled, experienced, and diligent advocate for clients. With a focus on superior service, we handle a comprehensive range of consumer protection matters. If you believe that your rights were violated by a business or organization, professional guidance and support is available. To set up your completely confidential, no obligation consultation with a top Alabama consumer protection lawyer, contact us today.
We Handle a Wide Range of Consumer Protection Matters in Mobile, Alabama
Our law firm is one the side of people and families—not corporations. We bring focus, tenacity, and high level professional skill to the full range of consumer protection matters. From our Mobile law office, we are well-situated to handle consumer rights cases throughout the wider Gulf Coast region. Along with other types of consumer protection cases, our Alabama attorney can help you with:
- Consumer Fraud: Consumer fraud involves intentional deception to obtain financial gain or mislead consumers. We work tirelessly to expose fraudulent practices and seek financial compensation for affected consumers.
- False Advertising: Did you suffer damages due to false advertising? There are state and federal laws in place that protect your rights. Contact our Mobile consumer protection lawyer for help.
- Deceptive Trade Practices: Deceptive trade practices encompass a wide range of unethical business tactics, such as false advertising, bait-and-switch, and price gouging. We handle cases under the Alabama Deceptive Trade Practices Act.
- Lemon Laws: Lemon laws protect consumers who have purchased defective vehicles, ensuring they receive proper compensation or replacement.
- Debt Collector Defense: Debt collector defense addresses unlawful debt collection practices, including harassment, threats, and misleading statements. Our law firm advocates for consumer rights—disputing inaccuracies and negotiating favorable outcomes.
- Identity Theft: Identity theft occurs when personal information is stolen and used for fraudulent purposes, often leading to severe financial loss and damaged credit.
What to Do If You Believe that Your Consumer Rights Were Violated
Your rights as a consumer matter. A business that takes advantage of you due to fraud, deception, or other types of unfair practices must be held accountable. A proactive approach is essential in these cases. Here are four steps to take if your consumer rights were violated in Alabama:
- Protect Your Accounts: If you suspect that your consumer rights have been violated in Alabama, the first step is to ensure that your accounts (and your savings more broadly) are protected from any further issues. Be ready to contact your financial institutions.
- Write Down Exactly What Happened: Document the details of the incident while they are still fresh in your memory. Make a note of important information such as the date, time, location, and any other relevant details about the violation.
- Preserve All Relevant Evidence: Gather and preserve all evidence related to the violation. This may include receipts, invoices, contracts, advertisements, emails, or any other documentation that supports your claim. If possible, take screenshots or photographs of the offending material or products.
- Consult With an Attorney: You may want to report the consumer fraud violation to federal and/or state regulatory agencies. No matter the circumstances, an experienced Mobile, AL consumer protection lawyer can review the case and help you get justice.
Why Rely On Mobile, AL Consumer Protection Lawyer Roger Varner Jr.
Consumers deserve fair treatment from businesses and organizations. Companies that engage in deceptive or unfair trade practices must be held accountable. Our founder Roger Varner Jr. has the professional experience you can trust. Our Mobile consumer protection attorney is ready to:
- Hear your story and answer questions about your consumer protection case;
- Explain your rights and your options under state law and federal law;
- Investigate the matter, gathering all of the evidence you need to support your claim;
- Represent you in any settlement negotiations with the defendant or its insurer; and
- Take whatever legal action is needed to get you justice and the maximum financial relief.
Roger Varner Jr. has a proven record of success in fighting for the rights of people. He is currently representing customers of the Prichard Water Works & Sewer Board who have been hit with large, unjustified bills. It is a multi-million dollar lawsuit on behalf of consumers who need help.
Call Our Mobile Consumer Protection Attorney Today
At Roger Varner Injury Law, our Alabama consumer protection lawyer has the professional and legal expertise that you can count on. If you suffered any type of financial losses due to fraud or any other consumer rights violation, we are here to help. Call us at (833) 482-7637 or contact us online to set up your strictly private, no obligation case review. With a law office in Mobile, we provide consumer protection representation in Mobile County and throughout the Gulf Coast region.
Request a FREE Consultation
- Auto accidents
- Birth Injuries
- Brain, Neck & Spinal Cord Injuries
- Defective Products Liability
- Dui accidents
- Dog Bites
- Hit and run accidents
- Taxi accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Commercial trucks or semi trailers
- Train accidents
- Bus accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Workplace Exposure
Can My Employer Fire Me or Otherwise Punish Me for Filing for Workers’ Compensation?
No, an employer cannot fire or punish an employee for filing for workers' compensation in Alabama. It is illegal for an employer to discriminate or retaliate against an employee for filing a workers' comp claim or for exercising their rights under the workers' compensation laws.
Am I Required to See a Doctor After a Motor Vehicle Collision?
It is highly recommended that you see a doctor after a motor vehicle collision, even if you do not feel injured. Some injuries, such as whiplash, may not be immediately apparent, and it is important to have a medical professional evaluate your condition to ensure that you receive the proper treatment. Additionally, in Alabama, in order to bring a claim for personal injury, you will need to have medical records to demonstrate that you were injured as a result of the collision.
How Do I Protect My Rights After Suffering an Injury in a Serious Accident?
To protect your rights after suffering an injury in a serious accident in Alabama, it is important to seek medical attention immediately, document the accident and your injuries, and consult with a personal injury attorney. Gathering evidence such as photographs, eyewitness statements, and police reports can help support your claim. It's also important to keep track of any expenses related to the accident, such as medical bills and lost wages. An attorney can help you navigate the legal process and ensure that your rights are protected every step of the way.